Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Q's Stir Fried Walnut Beef

 Hmmm what goes nice with black pepper beef.  At first thinking of pine nut as I have tasted stir fried venison with pine nuts in one of the Chinese restaurant in town.  Due to out of pine nut, I substitute it with walnut.                                                     My son was saying mummy where got people use walnut in main dish.  Well you haven't try you wouldn't know how it turn out.  So I go ahead with it.  To my maze, they like it.  The beef is juicy and you can taste the crunchy of the walnut.  Here is the recipe. Try it. :)

Ingredient:-
200 gm beef (stripe), 50 gm mixed vegetable, 1 no onion (slice), 100 gm walnuts (toast in oven), 50 ml black pepper sauce, 1 tsp black pepper powder.

If you do not take beef, you can always substitute it with chicken, fish fillet or prawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment