Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

BBQ on 2nd day of Raya

It is 2nd day of raya thinking that I can do marketing. But I'm wrong.  The market look 90% empty.  All you can see is people selling clothes, pots & pans, a vegetable stall, a dairy stall and yu char kueh stall.  So there goes my plan. 
Don't know what to cook for the night, I stop by the dairy stall and get a few items for steamboat.  Then I bought some yu char kueh and nasi lemak.  Omg, the triangle packing nasi lemak that use to be RM1 is now selling at RM1.40 per packet.  What is happening.  Taking advantage of the festival session?

In the end the we did not have steamboat for dinner but BBQ as propose by my husband.  So off we go shopping for BBQ.  Can you imagine, have to go to three hypermarket just to get the items? 

The kids invited their friends to join us.  We have Chicken Wing season w Mc Conick seasoning, Lamb marinate with yohurt, Fish Fillet wrap w banana leaf, Chicken Sausage, Otak-otak and Burger.

The most enjoying event for the night is BBQ Marshmallow.  The kids love it. 

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment