Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Q's Mee Bandung

It's just a Mee Bandung.  But there are lots of version depending on the cooks.  I'm not aware of the origin of this dish.  I've try many stalls and restaurants around town and all taste difference from one another.

So this is my very own version of Mee Bandung.


I use 300gm chicken fillets, 200gm squid, 200gm prawn (L), 6 eggs, 1no carrot, 100gm round cabbage, 100gm sawi and 3 pkts of yellow mee.  For the gravy I use (blend all together) 50gm shallots, 4 cloves garlic, 100gm chilli boh, 200gm tomato puree, 50gm ground nuts, 50gm dry shrimps, 2 ltr water, salt and sugar to taste.

Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe Q. I followed it but used half tomato paste and half tomato ketchup. It turned out very well!

    ReplyDelete