Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cake Semolina (Cake Sugee)



Hi there, continued from my earlier post.  Today I manage to bake three numbers of Cake Semolina or some call it Cake Sugee.  I stated at 8am and finish mixing the first stage of the baking around 9am. I'll continue stage two around 3pm and start baking after that.


Walla.  Have a bite of the Cake Semolina.  To my surprise this is a 1.5 kg cake or size of 8"x8"x3" and my selling price is RM80.

p/s: This round I can not take you into the cake as it is an order but in my next post I'm able to.



Have a slice of the Sugee cake.

2 comments:

  1. recommended...taste good .. texture is good .. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste and texture was maintained. I recommend it to anyone who wishes to have sugee cake for any festivities or just a good treat for your family and friends. I will be making another order soon next month.

    ReplyDelete