Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sugee Cake


Christmas just round the corner.  Why not try serving Sugee Cake instead of the traditional Mixed Fruits Cake. 
Allow me to introduce Sugee Cake to you.  Sugee Cake is made from Semolina flour instead of the normal flour, with 15 numbers of egg yolk and it has various type of ingredient add to it i.e. Raisin, Orange Peel, Preserved Winter Melon and Almond.  This cake is unique as it need at least 6 hours for the sugee flour and butter to sit before you add the rest of the ingredient in.
So I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out why it is so difficult to find it in the market.  Well, if you like to give it a try I would be glad to bake it for you.  It is only price at RM60 per kg (8”x8”).  I have two numbers to bake this Sunday and I will have a better photo to show you.
Just let me know if you would like to order……. He he he..

No comments:

Post a Comment