Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dark Moist Chocolate Cake


Yeah................. it's Friday and tomorrow is my off day.
 
Before I get diverted, the cake on the right is origin from Sarawak. It taste marvelous but the person who bake it has change profession from a baker to a caterer.  She name’s the cake as Chocolate Layer cake and she sold it at RM80 per number.  After so many years searching high and low for the same cake in Kuala Lumpur, I eventually give-up. Until one day I try baking the Dark Moist Chocolate cake and to my surprise, it taste almost the same with the one I purchase from Sarawak.  Well, like the saying if you can't have it the second best also can.  So my version of the cake is what you see on the top photo.  I'm only charging RM40/kg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment