Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Save the Gate

I was telling my son about the Finance Office Makeover and it is fun to be able to work as a team.  That is how Save the Gate came-up.  Since we move in till now that is about 11 years, we have not paint the gate. 
We did think about changing to the auto gate but oh my god it is so expensive. Having no knowledge on what type of paint to buy, we just go to the nearest hardware shop asking the owner what paint is suitable of painting a gate.  We receive a funny look from the owner and he ask us whether we would like to have a expensive one or a lower range.  I does not know that paint can cost so much now a day.  We head home right after it and start on the task. It took us 4 hours to complete it.

Let me tell you it is a very tiring job and that is why people charge so high for their labour cost. But anyway, we did it and we are happy with the result.

When my husband saw it, all he can say "so free ah, nothing else to do?"  HA! he is only jealous that we could do it without his help.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment