Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine Gift 2012

Valentine comes and goes with a flick of finger leaving most of the love birds with hole in their wallet. Well like the old saying Love is Blind. Hehehe

In my young days I do not have to wait for Valentine Day for roses. I will sure to received my roses in every fornightly till there is no more place in the ofice and home for it. Sigh... I finally told him that it is waste of money to buy all these roses as it does not last long. So from that day onwards, :( no more flowers. Me and my BIG mouth. But at least I still have my gift during Valentine and Birthday.

Now after so so many year all these become nature death or what we say they take thing for guranted. Ha!

So finally this year 2012, he is not going to get away with it. The last men on my earth sure get the message loud and clear. So this is what he gave me......... What can you say. D, Happy Valentine and thanks for everything.

Cheers ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment