Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Q's 2012 Cookies Collection

Raya is just two week from now and I just complete my range of cookies for this year.  They are Almond, Sunflower, Triple Chocolate, Cheery, Peanut and Raisin Cookies.  I normally bake my cookies as I use only butter in my ingredient.  I do not fancy margarine.  Those selling in the grocery store, market, shopping complex are using margarine and it is not that tasty.  Pricing of commercial cookies is expensive and not to my liking.  Since baking cookies is fun, I bake it just for my own consumption.

Week two another batch of cookies to add into 2012 collection.  There are Coconut Cookies, Nutty Rice Cripes and Hazelnut Cookies.  I guest that is enough for this year.


I also have range of cookies that I sell to my friends which are commonly serve in all Muslim house during Raya and they are Pineaaple Tart, Almond London, Chocolate Chips, Kuaci and Corn Flakes.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment